Butterfly Valve (Teflon Lined)
- Series: 8400
- Size: 2” (50 mm) to 24” (600 mm)
- Rating: ANSI 150# & Equivalent
- Thick walled PFA/PTFE lining(lining thickness 3.5mm to 4mm)
- Vacuum proof and high permeation resistance body.
- Economical design, easy to install and dismantle
- Attractive priced and compact design.
- Non sticky properties of the liner ensure high performance of the valve under highly corrosive chemicals in conjunction with high pressure and temperature.
- Wafer style design
- Avoids porosity problems
- Reliable effective tight shutt off
- Very high Cv to Valve size ratio
- Energizer available in Viton & Silicon
- Highly corrosive liquids, gases & Slurries
- Most organics
- Used for shut off, throttling and control of corrosive, hazardous pure liquids, Gases and vapours
Request for Catalogue
579total visits,1visits today